1. Money

Erin Huffstetler

Printable Household Notebook

By April 10, 2013

Determined to get your home and your finances on track this year? Then, you need The Frugal Living Household Notebook. For the low cost of $0 it can be yours:

Note: I'll be adding more printables, so be sure to check back often.

Photo © Erin Huffstetler

Follow on Facebook | Follow on Twitter | Follow on Pinterest

Comments
January 4, 2011 at 8:46 am
(1) SharonCoy says:

Erin, I love the pages in the household notebook you’ve put together for us! They’re very nice. I printed out my pages this morning & have put my notebook together. I will anxiously be waiting for the next pages to be available! Thank you so much for putting this together for us!

January 4, 2011 at 9:29 am
(2) FrugalLivingGuide says:

Happy to do it, and glad to hear you like it. I’m hoping to have another batch of pages ready this month. Fingers crossed!

January 4, 2011 at 8:57 pm
(3) LisaB says:

Erin is the January Foraging calendar suppose to be empty?

January 5, 2011 at 7:48 am
(4) FrugalLivingGuide says:

Hi Lisa,

Foraging season doesn’t really kick off until March in most parts of the US, so the January calendar page has room for notes in place of a foraging list. The same will be true of the February calendar.

If I’ve misunderstood, and you’re having a problem with the page loading properly, please let me know; and I’ll be happy to look into it.

January 7, 2011 at 9:36 am
(5) LisaB says:

Erin, I figured that was the reason for it being blank but wanted to make sure. I hope the “when to buy” calendars come out months in advance. Frugal people like me plan big purchases. These printables are great, thanks for sharing! I’ll be passing it along to my readers.

January 7, 2011 at 9:45 am
(6) FrugalLivingGuide says:

Hey Lisa,

I’ll be releasing the new version of the “when to buy” calendar one month at a time, but there’s another version of that calendar that has all 12 months out now. (It isn’t as pretty, but it has the same information). It can be found here:

I also have the information in list format here:

December 7, 2011 at 2:55 pm
(7) Elizabeth says:

will there be new calendars for 2012?

December 8, 2011 at 7:49 am
(8) FrugalLivingGuide says:

Yep, it’s in the works as we speak :)

May 21, 2013 at 12:12 pm
(9) Jennifer says:

I am eager to get the entire notebook. Do you have an ETA for the entire notebook to be downloadable? Thanks!