1. Cash in on Social Media
2. Transfer Your PrescriptionsPharmacies want your business, and they're willing to fight for it. Flip through weekly sales circulars in search of pharmacy coupons that can be redeemed for $25 gift cards (or more) when you transfer your prescriptions. With pharmacies popping up all over the place, you should be able to earn several gift cards each year, simply by sharing the refill wealth.
3. Sign Up for MyPoints
Earn points redeemable for gift cards by reading e-mails, answering surveys, doing web searches and shopping through Mypoints.com. There are over 75 gift cards to choose from, and they all ship free.
4. Sign Up for Swagbucks
Swagbucks is another online rewards program where you can earn gift cards for completing tasks like answering surveys, printing coupons, shopping and searching the web. Sign up for both, and max out your earnings potential.
5. Answer Surveys
Become a member of Harris Poll Online and convert your opinions into free gift cards by filling out surveys online.
6. Test Drive CarsAuto dealers frequently offer free gift cards for test driving a particular vehicle. Take a quick spin, and walk away with a fab freebie.
7. Cash in Your Credit Card Rewards
If you have the discipline (and means) to pay off your credit card each month, charging your day-to-day purchases to a rewards card can be a great way to earn free gift cards fast.
You may also be able to earn rewards from your debit card.
8. RebateFood companies frequently run mail-in promotions to reward customers. Spend a certain dollar amount (or buy a certain amount of product), and you could be eligible for a free gift card. The cereal aisle is a great place to look for these types of deals.
9. Enter Sweepstakes and Instant Win Games
Set aside five minutes each day to enter sweepstakes and instant win games that offer gift cards as a prize. The odds of winning are better than you may think.