Making your own hair gel is as easy as 1-2-3. Give it a try, and enjoy great hair for less coinage.
Time Required: 5 minutes or less
- Dissolve half a teaspoon of gelatin in the warm water.
- Add more gelatin as needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Fragrance with a few drops of your favorite essential oil (optional), and your hair gel is ready for use.
- Store hair gel in the refrigerator between uses to prolong its life.
- Need more or less hair gel? Just maintain the ratio in the recipe, and you can make as much or as little as you need.
What You Need
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup warm water
- Essential oil (optional)