Polished shoes look great and last longer. Here's how to make a top-rate shoe polish from things that you already have at home:
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
1. Combine one part lemon juice to two parts olive oil to form a polish.
2. Use a clean cloth to rub a small amount of the polish into your shoes. Then, allow it to soak in for a few minutes.
3. Buff with another cloth, and enjoy your shiny shoes!
Benefits of Using Homemade Shoe Polish:
Tips and Warnings:
1) Apply to clean, dry shoes
2) Repeat monthly or as needed to extend the life of your leather shoes
3) Cheap olive oil works just as well as more expensive grades