Tired of paying for hand sanitizer? Then, grab a few ingredients, and make your own!
Time Required: 15 minutes or less
- Mix the aloe vera and Isopropyl alcohol together until well blended.
- Add 8-10 drops of essential oil to the mixture for fragrance (if desired), and stir well.
Pour the finished hand sanitizer into an empty container and seal.
Contains 65% Alcohol
- Many essential oils like tea tree oil and lavender have antibacterial properties. Use one of these to boost the germ-zapping power of your hand sanitizer.
- Save the bottles from store-bought hand sanitizer, and refill them again and again.
- A little goes a long way with this recipe. Once applied, just rub your hands together until the moisture evaporates and the stickiness vanishes.
What You Need:
- 2/3 cup Isopropyl alcohol 91%
- 1/3 cup aloe vera gel
- Essential oil in your choice of fragrance (optional)
- A bowl and spoon
- An empty container