Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package dry yeast (or equivalent)
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3-1/2 cups flour
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs and sugar.
3. Add salt and oil.
4. Add the yeast.
5. Mix in the flour a cup at a time, stirring well.
6. Cover the bowl with a cloth, and let rise until double in size.
7. Punch down the dough to let out the air.
8. Make into any shape rolls.
9. Cover, and let rise until double in size.
10. Bake 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.