Tough grime deserves tough soap. Here's a cheap and easy recipe for mechanic's/gardener's soap:
Time Required: 5 minutes or less
- Fill an empty container with dish soap – enough for one hand washing or enough to wash your hands a bunch of times. The choice is yours.
- Then, add corn meal to the soap – just a sprinkle for a small batch and as much as a tablespoon for a big batch.
- Stir the mixture up, and rub a bit between your fingers to test the grittiness.
- Add corn meal (if needed) until you reach the right consistency.
- Use immediately, or store in an air-tight container for future use.
What You Need:
- Dish soap
- Corn meal
- An empty container