What You Need:
- White vinegar
- A spray bottle
What You Do:
Fill the spray bottle with equal parts vinegar and water. Then, use as you would any other glass cleaner.
Benefits of Using Vinegar as a Glass Cleaner
- no harsh chemicals or fumes
- effectively removes fingerprints and other window grime
- doesn't leave streaks
1) Do not reuse empty cleaner bottles. Buy a new bottle for your glass cleaner.
2) Always label the contents of your cleaner bottles.
3) Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
A Special Warning:
Many glass cleaner recipes found on the web contain ammonia and/or isopropyl alcohol. According to an article in the New York Times, these ingredients are poisionous when swallowed or inhaled in large quantities.