Like to use dryer sheets, but hate to pay for them? Then, make your own. It couldn't be easier.
Time Required: 5 minutes or less
- Dip several wash clothes in fabric softener.
- Then, ring them out, and allow them to dry.
- Toss one in the dryer each time you have a load of laundry to dry.
- You should be able to use each dryer sheet a dozen times or more, before it needs to be dipped and dried again
- Prefer to use a fabric softener that isn't chemical-based? Then, try vinegar or Dryer Balls
What You Need
- Several old wash clothes
- Liquid fabric softener