Like the idea of line drying clothes, but hate how stiff everything feels afterwards? Then, check out these five tricks for perfect, crunch-free clothes:
1. Add a cup of white vinegar to your wash cycle to help dissolve the laundry detergent.
2. Cut the amount of detergent that you use. Half the recommended amount is usually plenty.
3. Run your clothes in the dryer for 10 minutes, before putting them out on the line.
4. Shake out your clothes before hanging them.
5. Hang your clothes out on a windy day.