Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1-2 cups sour cream
- 1-2 cups real mayo (not Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 -1 cup milk (depending on how thick you want it)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder or freshly chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp parsley flakes, dried or fresh
- 1/2 tsp dill, dried or fresh
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Pour the finished dressing into a jar or container and refrigerate.
Make It Your Own: There's plenty of room to experiment with this recipe. Use different seasonings, or change the seasoning amounts until you have a dressing that reflects your personal tastes.
-Submitted by forum member, ChopinLover