Are you a wine drinker, or do you know someone who is? Then, save the corks, and create this clever wreath submitted by one of our readers. Great gift idea!
Time Required: 2 hrs
- Apply glue to the side of a wine cork, and attach it to the hay wreath.
- Repeat until the entire wreath is covered.
- Then, unroll a piece of raffia, and use it to form a bow for the wreath.
- Glue the bow to the top of the wreath, hang and enjoy!
- The wreath shown is 12-inches, and required around 120 corks; adjust your numbers up or down depending on the size of the wreath that you decide to make.
What You Need:
- Hay Wreath
- Wine Corks
- Glue gun
- Glue gun sticks