Monogram wreaths are gorgeous, but they can cost a fortune. Follow these instructions to make your own on the cheap.
Time Required: 30 minutes or less
Sketch your monogram out on the cardboard. This will be the form for your wreath, so make it as big as you want your letter to be.
Not good at drawing free hand? Search online for a letter that you can print and trace.
- Cut out your letter.
- Glue your flowers or moss to the front of your letter with a thick coat of glue. Keep working until you cover the whole thing.
- Glue a ribbon to the back for hanging. Once dry, your monogram wreath is ready to hang!
- Save money on flowers by purchasing silk flower arrangements at thrift stores or yard sales and dismantling them
- Knock out your Christmas list by making one for each family on your list
What You Need:
- Silk flowers, dried flowers or moss
- Craft Glue or a glue gun
- A pen