Pick up a Guess Who? game at a thrift store or a yard sale. Then, customize it with pictures of your family.
Time Required: Varies
- Gather photos of your family. You'll need 24 people to fill the board, and three copies of each photo.
- Remove a Guess Who? Face Card from one of the gameboards, and use it as a template to cut your photos down to the right size.
- Then, replace the Face Cards on both boards with your own family photos.
- Use the remaining photos to create a new Mystery Card deck. Consider laminating the cards, so they last a long time.
- Find someone to play the first round of Family Guess Who? with you.
- Add each family member's name below his or her picture, so everyone will be easy to identify.
- Make up sets to give to the kids in your family, or use them as door prizes at your next family reunion.
- If you find a set that's missing a few of the plastic frames, you can order replacements from Hasbro.
What You Need
- A Guess Who game
- Family Photos