- Mashed potatoes
- Powdered sugar
- Peanut butter
1. Start with about one cup of cold mashed potatoes. They need to have been in the fridge. If they are the least bit warm, you will need 400 lbs of powdered sugar! LOL
2. Put the mashed potatoes in a bowl, and start adding powdered sugar. It will start out very thin and runny. Keep adding powdered sugar until the mixture starts to stiffen up. You want it to be like a stiff dough. It will probably take almost an entire bag of powdered sugar.
3. Place some powdered sugar on your counter, just as you would flour to roll out biscuits. Roll out your dough to about 1/4-inch thickness.
4. Spread it generously with peanut butter.
5. Starting at one side, gently roll the dough into a log. You will need to stretch the log to make smaller size pieces.
6. Cut them off in whatever thickness you want. Now EAT!