- Melt baker's chocolate in the microwave or on the stove, following the instructions on the box.
- Allow the chocolate to cool slightly.
- Dip a spoon in the chocolate, fully coating the bowl.
- Sprinkle nuts or candies onto the spoon, if desired.
- Place the finished spoon on wax paper to dry.
- Repeat until all of the chocolate is gone.
- Use white and dark chocolate together to create a swirled look.
- Top the spoons with cookie crumbs or other pantry leftovers to cut the cost even further.
- Use a baggie or plastic wrap to package the finished spoons; tie them shut with a piece of ribbon or string.
What You Need
- Plastic spoons
- Baker's chocolate
- Wax paper
- Nuts or candies (optional)