Grab some old spoons or forks, and turn them into a set of napkin rings for you or a friend.
Time Required: 30 minutes or less
- Cut the handle off of a fork or spoon, directly below the tines or bowl.
- Bend the handle to form a large loop, and your first napkin ring is complete.
- Repeat the process to make additional napkin rings.
- Snatch up cheap silverware at thrift stores and yard sales.
- Add a set of cloth napkins, and you have a great gift.
What You Need
- Several old forks or spoons
- Cutting pliers
- Needle-nose pliers