Do you have piles of magazines taking over your house? Craft your own magazine storage boxes, and say goodbye to the clutter.
Time Required: 10-15 minutes
- Cut off the sides of the box at your chosen angle and height.
- Wrap the box in wrapping paper or wallpaper, taking care to hide your tape.
- Repeat until you have enough storage boxes to house all of your magazines.
- Fabric or contact paper can also be used to wrap the box.
- To hide your seams, place them on the corners of the box.
- If you plan to group several boxes together, on a shelf or elsewhere, stick to the same size box – you'll acheive a more orderly look.
What You Need
- Empty cereal boxes
- Wrapping paper, or wallpaper
- Tape (double-sided works best)