Dog shampoo should clean your dog, but it shouldn't clean out your wallet at the same time. For a low-cost dog shampoo that really works, sprinkle baking soda onto your dog's coat; and rub it in with your hands. Then, follow up with a good brushing – it'll leave your dog's coat shiny, clean and odor-free.
Why This Works
Baking soda neutralizes odors, while its gritty texture grabs and removes stuck on dirt and oils.
Benefits of Shampooing with Baking Soda
- no harsh chemicals to irritate skin
- neutralizes odors, rather than covering them up
- kills fleas naturally
1) Use to eliminate wet dog odors
2) Use for a quick freshening between baths
3) Mix baking soda with water to create a wet shampoo