Have lots of spaghetti squash on your hands? Freeze some of it to use later.
Time Required: 1 hour or less
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds.
- Place the squash on a baking sheet (cut side up), and bake for 30-40 minutes (or until tender) at 375 degrees.
- Allow the squash to cool. Then, run a fork lengthwise through the flesh to separate it into strands.
- Scoop all the squash strands into a freezer-safe bag or container, and freeze.
- Save your squash seeds and roast them just as you would pumpkin seeds.
- Divide your spaghetti squash up into servings before you freeze it to make it easier to use.
What You Need
- Spaghetti squash
- A baking sheet
- A knife
- Freezer bags or containers