Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1-1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1-1/2 cups white flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2-1/4 tsp. yeast
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water
- optional: sesame seeds, Italian seasoning or other herbs
1. Prepare a batch of bread dough by hand or using your bread machine.
2. Then, divide the dough into six equal parts, and roll each piece into a ball.
3. Place the balls on a greased cookie sheet, and flatten into 4-inch rounds.
4. Sprinkle tops with sesame seeds, Italian seasoning or your choice of herbs.
5. Cover and allow to rise 20-30 minutes or until doubled in size.
6. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until done.
7. Allow the buns to cool; then slice in half, fill and serve.