Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large kettle over medium heat.
2. Then, toss in three kernels, and place the lid on the kettle.
3. Wait for the kernels to pop.
4. Once popped, quickly stir in the sugar, and add the remaining kernels.
5. Replace the lid, and listen for the kernels to start popping.
6. Then, remove the kettle from the stove, and shake to keep the kernels from burning.
7. Return the kettle to the stove for a few seconds; then, lift and shake again.
8. Repeat until all kernels have popped.
9. Then, salt to taste, and enjoy!