Looking for a cheap way to keep the kids entertained on a snow day? Make them some snow paint:
Time Required: 5 minutes
What You Need:
- Food coloring
- squeeze bottles
- Fill the squeeze bottles with water.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to each one.
- Shake until well mixed.
- Add more food coloring to darken your colors, if desired.
- Then, screw the lids back onto the bottles, and send the kids outside for some snow painting fun.
- Make snow painting kits to give as gifts by packaging empty squeeze bottles with containers of powdered food coloring
- Mix different colors together to expand your color palette