Did you know that you can create your own stamps using recycled materials? It's true! Master this technique, and you'll never have to buy another expensive rubber stamp.
Time Required: 5-10 minutes
- Cut a foam meat tray down to the size that you want your stamp to be.
- Then, use a pencil or pen to draw your stamp design onto the foam. Be sure to press hard enough to create a noticeable indentation.
- Ink your stamp, and test it out on a scrap of paper.
- Make any necessary adjustments to your design.
- Use your stamp again and again to embellish greeting cards, scrapbook pages and more.
- Use a ruler, if straight lines are important to your design.
- Press objects into the foam for even more design options.
- Write all text in reverse for proper printing.
What You Need
- Styrofoam meat trays
- A pencil or pen
- A Stamp pad