Old, non-working watches are a common find in yard sale junk boxes. Pick them up whenever you find them for a good price, and turn them into a watch bracelet.
Time Required: 30 minutes or less
- Remove all of the watch bands, and set them aside for another project.
- Attach the watch faces together using jump rings.
- Attach a clasp to the end to finish your watch bracelet.
- Set the watches to important times in your life the time your were married, the times your children were born, etc.
- To make a watch charm bracelet, simply attach the watch faces to your charm bracelet with jump rings.
- Surprise someone with a watch bracelet for Mother's Day, Christmas or a birthday. They make an inexpensive, but thoughtful gift.
What You Need
- Old watches
- Jump rings
- A jewelry clasp
- Needle nose pliers