What You Need:
- One lemon
- A pot
- A spray bottle, sponge or pet brush
What You Do:
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Then, remove from heat.
2. Add a sliced lemon to the pot, and allow it to steep overnight.
3. Apply the resulting liquid to your pet with a spray bottle, sponge or brush.
4. Repeat daily or as needed.
Why This Works
Lemons contain limonene, a chemical that kills and repels fleas.
Benefits of Using a Lemon Flea Bath
- all natural
- highly effective
- soothes and heals existing flea bites
Tips and Warnings
1) Avoid contact with the eyes.
2) Keep the hot liquid away from pets and children.