If you're serious about saving money at Rite Aid, you need to put a Wellness+ rewards card in your wallet. You can get one in store or sign up online either way is free.
Use Your Wellness+ Card to Get:
- A $5 off $25 coupon (upon sign up)
- 10% off all Rite Aid brand products
- an e-mail newsletter (with printable coupons)
- Access to member-only sales throughout the store
Have the cashier scan your card each time you shop, and you'll earn points towards additional rewards. Each dollar spent is worth one point, and each presciption is worth 25 points. Here's what those points will get you:
every 125 points = a one-time, 10% off shopping pass
500 points = 10% off all non-prescription purchases every day
1,000 points = 20% of all non-prescription purchases every day
Before you head to the store, check Rite Aid's website for manufacturer coupons that you can print and take with you.
Rite Aid puts out a rebate book each month. Participate in as many of the offers as you'd like, and you'll get your earnings back in a single check. You can pick up a copy of the current rebate book in store, or view it online.
Things to Know About the Rebate Program:
- If you haven't participated in the rebate program before, you'll need to sign up here
- Most of the rebate offers are good all month, but some are only good for a week (read those offers closely)
- You can submit your rebate online or mail it in using the form in the book
- You can only submit one rebate request per month, so make sure you've participated in all of the offers that you're interested in before you hit "submit"
- If you use coupons to purchase rebate items, you'll still get the full rebate amount
Up+ Rewards are rewards that print at the bottom of your receipt when you buy certain products. They can be applied to your next purchase just like a coupon (some restrictions apply). Flip through the weekly sales circular to see which products are eligible this week.
Note: Your Wellness+ card has to be scanned, or you won't get your Up+Rewards
Watch short video advertisements on RiteAid.com, and earn dollars-off coupons. The more you watch, the more you save.
Several times throughout the year (back-to-school and Christmas are typical), Rite Aid runs a Gifts of Savings promotion. Spend $100 during the promotional period; enter your receipts online; and you'll earn a $20 gift certificate.
Rite Aid is one of the most coupon-friendly stores around. Combine manufacturer coupons, with Rite Aid manufacturer coupons, store coupons and total purchase coupons to save BIG. Sound confusing? It's all explained here:
Tip: If calculus-level couponing isn't your thing, let couponmom.com do the coupon match ups for you.