Have you happened upon a great way to get more coupons? We'd love to hear about it. Share Your Answer
Coupons for free products
- A question---
How do people get coupons that say "FREE- (Item)- up to $x.xx value". . .?
From Erin: Nowadays, most of those come from Facebook promotions that various companies run. You can also get them by participating in word-of-mouth campaigns for companies like BzzAgent.
- —Guest Angelwings2
- We take a walk on nights when the recycle bins are out. We come home with more than 50 coupon books.
- —Guest Christie
A great coupon site in Canada
- I registered with save.ca in Canada. You point and click on the coupons you want, and in a week you get them in the mail. I aksi shop with my credit card that has rewards or points, and apply my grocery budget straight back to the card to avoid interest. I then redeem my points for gas or groceries. Last year we saved over 700.00 in groceries doing this.
- —Guest Dab
- At Kroger if you get 750 in points, you can get 50 cents off a gallon of gas for up to 30 gallons per fill up, which if you do it right, is $60 worth of free gas a month. I get my 750 points every month; and NO, I do not spend that much, because I also use my coupons.
- —Guest Regina Estes
I have several ways to get more coupons
- 1. People sell them on Ebay
2. Coupon Exchange Website
3 Print them online
- —Guest Kathy
- My mother-in-law clips coupons she doesn't us but knows we use, and mails them with a sweet note. We do the same for her, and it has proven to be very beneficial to both of us.
- —Guest Austin
ask your friends
- Some of the ladies from my church bring in the coupons that we don't need from that week's paper and we trade. I also have a couple of pen pals that I coupon swap with. I'm sure there's probably a website to help you find a swap buddy.