What is MyPoints:
Start Earning Points:
Top Ways to Earn Points:
- sign up to receive BonusMail e-mails from MyPoints. These are promotional offers from their advertisers. You'll receive five points if you click on the link contained in the e-mail, and even more if you decide to take advantage of the offer
- before you place an order online, check to see if the merchant is a MyPoints participant. If they are, access the merchant's website from MyPoints.com, and you'll be rewarded with points – usually a certain number per dollar spent.
- complete the surveys that are sent to your e-mail. You'll typically receive 10 points if you don't qualify for the survey and 50 points if do
Redeeming Your Points:
The biggest challenge with redeeming your points is deciding which gift card to choose – there are just so many great ones.
Click on the "rewards" tab at the top of the screen to view a list of all of the available gift cards. You'll find $10, $25, $50 and $100 cards on the list, so you can save up your points for something big or cash in quickly for a small reward – the choice is yours.
Once you have enough points for your chosen reward, just click on it; fill out your shipping information; and you'll receive your gift card in the mail in two to six weeks.
Make the Most of Your Points:
A $10 gift card to one store may go for 1,400 points while a $10 gift card to another store goes for 1,500 points. Make the most of your earnings by seeking out the deals that maximize the value of your points.
Also note that certain card amounts may be a better deal than other card amounts from the same merchant. The $50 CVS card, for example, may require fewer points per dollar than the $10 CVS card. Crunch some numbers, and find those deals.
Use MyPoints to Save Money:
- get gift cards to give as gifts
- get gas cards, restaurant cards and hotel cards to use on your next vacation
- fund planned purchases
- cover everyday expenses like groceries and gas