The Benefits of Using Vinegar as a Fabric Softener
- eliminate static cling
- remove soap residue from your clothes
- soften your laundry
- make your towels more absorbent
- add harsh chemicals to your laundry
- imgregnate your clothes with synthetic fragrances
- cost you a lot of money
Tips and Warnings
1) To give your clothes a fresh scent, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the vinegar.
2) Have a fabric softener ball? Fill it with vinegar, and you won't have to watch for the rinse cycle.
3) Keep vinegar out of the reach of children and pets.