Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 heaping tablespoon corn starch
- 1 pint cold water
- 1-2 drops essential oil (optional)
1. Combine the cornstarch and water in a bowl, and stir until the cornstarch is completely dissolved. (The mixture will be milky in color)
2. Add in a couple drops of essential oil for fragrance, if desired.
3. Then, transfer to a spray bottle, and use.
1. For best results, shake before each use.
2. A little goes a long way, so use sparingly.
Did You Know?
- Commerically-produced spray starch usually contains formaldehyde – yuck!
- Starching clothes actually makes them last longer because dirt and perspiration sticks to the starch and not to the fabric