Feel guilty about throwing out all of the Christmas cards that you receive? Then, turn them into a set of coasters, and say goodbye to the guilt.
Time Required: 30 minutes or less
- Place the drinking glass on top of the first Christmas card, and move it around until you like the image contained within the glass.
- Then, trace around the glass with a pencil.
- Cut out the circle, and set aside.
- Repeat until you've created your desired number of coasters.
- Then, finish by laminating or applying contact paper to each one.
- The messages inside cards also make attractive coasters.
- Hosting a holiday party? Then, make up a large set of coasters before-hand, and scatter them around the house.
- Coasters make a great hostess gift. Tie a ribbon around a tall stack, and you've got a no-fail gift.
What You Need
- Christmas cards
- A drinking glass
- A pencil