Make yourself a perpetual calendar, and you'll never have to buy a calendar again.
Time Required: 30 minutes or less
- Print a copy of the perpetual calendar.
- Cut out all of the pieces. If you have a two-inch hole punch, you can use that to cut out the numbers.
- Laminate the pieces to make them more durable. (Clear shelf liner will work too).
- Then, attach a magnet to the back of each piece.
- Now, laminate your sheet of scrapbook paper. This will serve as your calendar page.
- Place the laminated scrapbook page on your fridge, and arrange all of the magentic calendar pieces on top of it. Reset the calendar at the beginning of each month.
- Want to hang your perpetual calendar on the wall? Just affix your scrapbook paper to a cookie sheet, and use that as the base to your calendar.
- Perpetual calendars make a great gift. Surprise someone with their own custom calendar.
- Save all of the business card magnets that come in your junk mail, and reuse them in projects like this
What You Need:
- Printer paper
- A piece of scrapbook paper (14"x14" or larger)