Turn old Scrabble tiles into a custom photo bracelet for yourself or a friend.
Time Required: 2 hours or less
- Take the first tile, and drill a hole at the center of both sides. Repeat with the remaining tiles.
- Twist an eye screw into each hole.
- Join the tiles together by connecting the eye screws with jump rings.
- Edit photos to fit the tiles.
- Then, cut the photos out, and decoupauge them to the front of several tiles. You'll want to coat the pictures with several layers of decoupauge medium.
- Cut out pieces of scrapbook paper, and decoupauge them to the remaining tiles.
- Add a clasp, and your bracelet is complete!
- Use the same technique to make a matching necklace
- Use photos of the grandkids, and give them as a Mother's Day or Christmas gift
What You Need:
- Scrabble tiles
- Jump rings
- Eye screws
- A clasp
- A drill fitted with a 3/64 drill bit
- A bench grip
- Decoupauge medium
- A paint brush
- Scrapbook paper