Once you see how easy it is to make your own foaming hand soap refills, you'll never want to buy the store-bought version again.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- Pour one tablespoon of liquid hand soap into an empty foaming soap dispenser.
- Fill the rest of the dispenser with water (leaving a little space at the top of the container).
- Screw on the lid and shake.
- Warm water works best.
- Pump the dispenser a few times to get the foaming started.
What You Need:
- Liquid hand soap
- Empty foaming soap dispenser
- Measuring spoons