Turn a collection of souvenir pressed pennies into a one-of-a-kind keepsake bracelet.
Time Required: 30 minutes or less
- Drill a small hole at both ends of the first pressed penny. Repeat with the remaining pennies.
- Connect the pennies together by threading jump rings through the holes.
- Attach a clasp to each end of the bracelet to finish the piece.
- Wear your bracelet, and remember all of your fun travels.
- Pressed penny bracelets make great gifts. Shop online for pennies that will have special meaning to the recipient. Pressedpenny.com and Coppermemories.com sell pennies from lots of tourist destinations, plus neat ones stamped with "It's a Girl," zodiac symbols, "I love you" and more
- Keep your jewelry finding costs down by using a 40% off-one-item coupon at Michael's, Hobby Lobby, or Jo-Ann's. They usually release a new one each week
What You Need
- Pressed pennies
- A jewelry clasp
- Jump rings
- A drill