Save your Christmas cards. Then, turn them into Christmas card notepads.
Time Required: 30 minutes or less
- Cut out the portion of the Christmas card that you want to use as the front of your notepad, and fold the top inch back.
- Cut another piece out of the back of the card that's the same size, and fold the bottom inch up. This will serve as the back of your notepad.
- Glue the flap that you created in step 1 to the unfolded side of the notepad's back, making sure that the remaining flap is still facing up.
- Cut paper to fit inside the notepad.
- Stick the paper inside your cover; fold the bottom flap up, and staple it in place.
Tuck the front of the cover inside the stapled flap, just like you would a matchbook, and your Christmas card notepad is complete.
Note: You may need to trim the bottom of your cover a bit to make it fit inside the flap properly.
- Cut words out of the inside of another card to embellish the bottom flap of your notepad.
- Make up a bunch of Christmas card notepads, and use them as party favors, stocking stuffers, Secret Santa gifts and co-worker gifts.
What You Need:
- Christmas Cards
- A stapler (or staple gun)