Have you visited one (or all) of the longest yard sales in the US? Tell us about your trip. Did you score something great? Share Your Experience
Highway 60 Sale Henderson County
- My first year set up a large yard sale at a friends vacant home on Hwy 60. We talked to so many people that were from many different places great time! We also sold so much I couldn't believe it. Next year we shopped went west Corydon Waverly Morganfield Sturgis and Marion. Last year we went east through Owensboro Hawesville (we ate at the best resturant overlooking the Ohio river) then on to Vast Park (great sales) on to Cloversport we doubled back toward home. We had a great time going again this year. Audubon Park Friday Saturday up to my son. We go as a family glad it starts tomorrow. !!!!
- —Guest Phyllis
- The Route 11 Yard Crawl takes place along US Route 11 in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley spans 43 miles and has been taking place for about 10 years.
- —Guest David F
- Last year was my first World's Longest Yard Sale. I loved it! Everyone was friendly, the prices weren't as high as I was expecting and I found a lot of great goodies. This year I am taking my vacation that week.
400 Mile Sale Across KY into TN
- The 4-Day 400 Mile Sale across Kentucky May 31st - June 3rd is listing many of their yard sales and what each will be selling at 400mile.com/locations.html. And this year, the 400 Mile Sale travels along Historic Hwy 68 across Kentucky and has expanded along Hwy 641 from Paris and Puryear TN through Hazel and Murray KY. One can now go from Paris (TN) to Paris (KY) and find so many wonderful treasures along the way! Come shop til you drop! 400mile.com
- —Guest Debby
hwy. 60 rummage
- This is our 4th year going, and we love it. From Hawesvile going west until we get to tired. Then the next day we go west, This yr. some family from WI are going with us. So we will have a lot of family going.
- —Guest Virginia Easton
We like the hwy 60 yardsale
- My sister and I did the hwy 60 yardsale in Livingston, Ky thru Meade Co. and beyond areas. I must say the way we found this sale was as a veteran of the die-hard 127 sale for MANY years. We overheard a conversation about this sale, so we said why not? We were very pleased. The weather is cooler; the finds are better; and the people as so nice. Many of the sales are at peoples homes, which are right on hwy 60. We had lots of good conversations and had a great time. Sometimes, it's just nice to have the time away and have the time to be yourself and to think. People appreciate good southern hospitality and sweet tea, and they have plenty of both on this route!! We are going this year again and taking our brother, for he has the gift of gab better than any woman. Looking forward to a blast, and have shared this info with my die-hard yardsale co-workers. Hope to see you there!
- —Guest Cindy
Owner of Antique Shop on Ks Highway 36
- This will be the 6th annual Treasure Hunt across Kansas. We have thousands of people come through our town Washington about half way across Hwy36. We have nothing but great reviews about our town and how many that is set up here. Come and see.
- —Guest Susan Graham
Hwy 70 Yard Sale June 8th-11th
- We have sold on the Hwy 70 for 8 years and it has been great for us. It seems to get larger every year. We are located in Cedar Grove about 15 miles east of Jackson. The only bad part is I don't get to shop it very much.
- May not be the longest but sure is the biggest: in Warrensburg, NY
Great fun and great buys and a great restaurant
- —Guest marci
- My daughter-in-law and I did the 127 Longest Yard Sale several years ago and it was the most fun we've ever had on a trip. We scored some awesome buys and met many wonderful people along the way.
On the way home, we watched billboards and various signs and visited flea markets and towns that were advertised. What fun!! Eventually we put 1,000 miles (coming from Kansas) on my minivan but every mile was worth it. We will definitely do it again.
- —Guest Pat